Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Betteridge's-Family Session

Friday afternoon I had the great pleasure of photographing this gorgeous family. They were not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. I have never seen two people handle four children with such grace. There was so much love and compassion between this family I certainly hope that I could at least capture a little bit of it. Rosela made motherhood look easy and Jeremy reminded me so much of what my husband will be like as a father! They actually said something that reminded me of something my husband had said before. They said it was all about letting them be kids...to a certain extent of course! I couldn't agree more!

Anyways, I can only hope that I will have children as beautiful and well behaved as these. Oh! and look as gorgeous as Rosela does only two months after giving birth! You are gorgeous girl!

Here they are! The Betteridge's, I hope you guys had as much fun as I did!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Meet Iya, This adorable little bottle of fun made this session a blast! The photo below happened when I had set everyone up and turned around and she came running after me! Well not so much me but my camera! She was certainly a ham!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course the lovely Rosela :)

Photobucket

I love everything about this image! Jeremy and Rosela share so much love between them and its incredibly obvious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger RB Photography said...

Rachael!
You did an excellent job, girl! I am soooo happy with the outcome of these pictures. Can i say you will be my personal photographer? :) Thank u so much for being such a great photographer, very patient, and you are very talented!!! Thanks again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the turn out:)

April 11, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachael, I love these. The family looks so... at peace, and in touch with themselves and each other. I love the group shots of everyone together, but also the shot of the dad walking with his father looking back! Wow! They're going to be delighted!

April 11, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home