Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Things to be grateful for.

Life has a tendency to get going and I can't always stay caught up. Sometimes I forget to stop and notice just how much I have to be grateful for. I have a lovely house in a nice neighborhood just minutes from the beach. I have a husband who has worn himself into the ground hanging pictures around the house for me :) (Thanks Baby!) I have amazing in-laws and unbelievably giving and loving parents. I have so many things that others don't. I wish I took more time to be thankful for those.

10 things in my life that make me incredibly happy :)

1.My husband attempting to dance in our living room.
2.My dad's hugs,I'm pretty sure that he pours his entire heart into every one.
3.My daily phone calls to my mom,her voice always makes my day better.
4.Hearing my Nephew Miles giggle,it melts my heart every time.
5.Hiking at the Gorge with my in-laws.
6.The fact that when I get home my Pup and my Kitty are sitting there waiting for me like they haven't moved all day!
7.When troy says "You look pretty boo!"
8.My Camera <3 We have grown very attached over the years :)
9.My brother and Sister in-law. They always find a way to make me laugh.
10.The fact that even though my life isn't perfect. I am so lucky for all that I have, I feel incredibly blessed to have the life I have and I am so thankful for all the people in it.

Anywho, I thought I would post pictures of some of my favorite people :)

My extremely handsome husband of course!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you to all the amazing people in my life. You have made me the women I am today.

Good Night,
Rach

1 Comments:

Blogger fjda;fj said...

Awww babes! I love this post! You are one of the most amazing things to ever happen in my life...of course having married your bro thats pretty much up there too =). I love the picture of Troy in front of the tree. Can you tell Kyle he needs to dance with me in our living room too?? Loves <3

February 26, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home