Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gracie-My sweet puppy

So I was scanning through all my images on a one of my cards and came to realize that I really love my dog. Not that I haven't always known this. It just seems every other image on my camera is something I took of her when she was being cute or I was testing lighting. She is my favorite model and I wanted to post a handful of images I found on my card. They made me smile and feel lucky to have such a wonderful and loving pup :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Photo below is my hubby feeding gracie a treat...she gets sooo excited its hilarious!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And Just for fun...this is my new bowl with my wooden orbs I have on my coffee table! I just love the colors in it!
Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's Mimi's Gracie. Hi my Grace Grace. Mimi loves you :o)

April 11, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

After I got your message on OSP, I knew I would find your pug on your site. What a cutie. I have some funny photos of my pugs on my blog too. You have to check them out.

April 17, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home