Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jake-Newborn!

Today I had the pleasure of spending my morning with this adorable baby boy. Jake is two months old and with the way he moves and smiles a mother would be proud! Here are a few images we got today! Keep in mind that Jake's dad is a Marine so we had a little theme going on!

Enjoy! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Tiny toes!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He had these gorgeous beaming eyes! Jake is going to break some little girls heart someday!
Photobucket

This one is def my fav! How cute is this face!!!
Photobucket


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He's sooo cute. I love them all. I want him.

April 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Rachael Lea Oerther said...

Thank you momma :) I will have you a little redhead boy one day don't you worry!!!

April 9, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home