Thursday, March 26, 2009

Courtney-Anytime

I am super excited about this post! This was my first session using my D300 and I am sooo impressed with it! You can ask Courtney I was bouncing off the walls! I just wanted to sit and soak in every photo that this amazing camera captured!

OK, this isn't a post about my camera! It's about the lovely and talented Courtney. Courtney has been a good friend of mine for a while now. I met her not long after I met my husband. She was dating a good friend of his and is now married to him! So almost 3 years later we have both fallen into the same line of work :). Courtney is a Wedding Photographer in my hometown of Louisville,KY. She has built an amazing business and while I was in town this past weekend we decided to exchange photos of each other for our websites! anywho! Without further a do....


The lovely Courtney of Courtney Reece Photography!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love Love Love the one below! Courtney is so much fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta have a close up of Courtney's BABY!
Photobucket


Thanks for stopping by! :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

These are great!! Love the one with the flower!

March 26, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home