Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Tiffin's Family Session!

The other night I was lying in bed rubbing my husbands back and having our nightly chat before bed. He is the most amazing man and I wake up every day thanking god I have him in my life. Sometimes its hard to stay positive when negative things are happening around you. It seems every time I turn around someone is getting hurt or bad things are happening.

Then yesterday I met The Tiffin's, This family was so full of love and happy to just be sharing the day all together. James just returned home from deployment to meet his new little man Trent! It's families like these that make me remember all of the great things there are in life. Although, there is bad and cruelty in this world there is the good to outweigh it.

I had a fabulous time with the Tiffin's and I am sure you can tell how much fun they were by there photos! I had a hard time choosing my favorites but here are a few.

Enjoy...

Photobucket

I thought the one below was freakin hilarious!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney Reece said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 10, 2009 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Lisette Price Photography said...

Love the first shot! :) What a sweet family!

March 12, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home